1. Two colors are available, stylish and beautiful 2. Strong power, can quickly stir various fruits, juices, soy milk, milkshakes, rice cereals 3. High-quality materials. Environmental protection cup lid, silicone lifting ring, Tritan cup body, stainless steel blade, ABS base are all top-quality materials, no chemical hazard to the human body, safe to use, rest assured 4. Easy to carry. You can take the juice bottle anywhere, sports, outing, outdoor, picnic
How to use?
1. Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruits with stones, hard materials, thick skins or hard shells, please remove them first) 2. Put in the fruit, which accounts for about 60% of the volume of the cup, and add 20% of water or milk to make the total amount of about 80% of the volume of the cup. 3. After the motor rotates, tighten the cup lid, turn the cup body, start the switch, etc., and place it in place. When working, gently shake the juice cup for better juice extraction. 4. After squeezing the juice, turn off the power switch, and then unscrew the lid for drinking. If there is too much fruit residue, please use a filter before drinking.